Scarlotte and I completed our second cake decorating class this evening. Tonight we actually took a cake and decorated it in class. I did purple for Kirkley's school (yes, she's one and her school has colors!) to take up there tomorrow. She moves classes on Monday so a little thank you for her teachers. Plus, after making four batches of frosting, I can't fathom feeding my family four sticks of crisco. I forgot to take the camera to class -- Scarlotte's was SO great! I'll try to remember the camera next time along with the zillions of other supplies we have to take. Here is mine...lots of practicing before Scarlotte and I enter into an Iron Chef challenge! 

4 comments:
Looking good! I will be expecting a "Miss You" cake in the mail next week :)
Looks Great!!!
Will you make William's b-day cake???
An update on this breaking news story! :) Her school workers were hilariously excited. When I went to pick her up after leaving her there an hour and a half, the cake was almost gone! I guess Scarlotte and I are learning something! :)
Post a Comment